martes, abril 23, 2013

RANDOM INSTAGRAM

Bomber: Zara / Top: H&M / Shorts: Zara / Sneakers: Zara

Here you've got some random outfit. I always forget about carrying my camera so I take them with my phone and post them on my instagram. By the way, I'll link down below those stuff that still available! Hope you like it! <3

Aquí tenéis algunas looks sueltos de instagram. Siempre se me olvida llevar la cámara conmigo, pero suelo subir bastantes fotos a instagram, así que espero que os guste! Por cierto, pongo el link por si os gusta algo! <3






 All clothing: Zara / 
 Top: Zara/ Jeans: Topshop -Jamie high waisted ankle jeans- (similar)
 Bikini upper and bottom: H&M / Kimono: Zara
 DIY crop top: Zara / Fur Gilet: Pull&Bear / Denim Shirt: H&M / Jeans: Topshop/ Shoes: double platfrom Superga / Bag: Zara
 All rings: H&M
All clothing: Zara/ T-Shirt / Jeans (similar) / Clutch/ Spadrilles: Chanel