sábado, abril 13, 2013

NEW CRUSH

After lot of waiting, they're finally here! Let me tell a little about their story: 
I first saw them on songofstyle blog almost a year ago, and she was wearing them in burgundy and blue and that was love at first sight! After lot of research I decided to save some money and buy them in LA. Once there, I went to the Chanel store at Beverly Hills but they were out of stock until 2 months later and I was leaving in a couple of weeks (that was around July). Really disappointed I went back to Spain without my beloved espadrilles. Anyways, in case you don't know, one of my closest cousin lives in Barcelona and around this Christmas she sent me a picture of them and without thinking twice I ask for them to my parents as birthday present. When my cousin came to visit us, here in Seville, the week of my birthday, she brought them and sadly my size were too small so they went back to Barcelona. Yesterday, they arrived home and we lived happily ever after! 
In my opinion, if you're looking for a good pair of shoes for summer, I think it's something worth investing! 
Hope you like it!


Después de mucho esperar, ¡ya están aquí! Voy a contaros un poco la historia: 
La primera que las vi fue en el blog de songofstyle hace casi un año, y fue amor a primera vista! Enseguida me puse a investigar dónde las podía comprar. Entonces decidí que ahorraría algo de dinero y me las compraría en Los Ángeles. Fui a la tienda Chanel de Beverly Hills y me dijeron que estaban agotadísimas y entrarían las nuevas en 2 meses, y yo volvía en un par de semanas! Bastante decepcionada volví sin ellas. Durante estas Navidades una de mis primas, que vive en Barcelona, me envió una foto mientras estaba de compras y sin pensarlo dos veces, le pedí a mis padres que me las regalaran por mi cumpleaños. La semana de mi cumpleaños mi prima vino a visitarnos, aquí en Sevilla, y las trajo consigo, pero mi talla ni me entraba, por lo que se fueron de vuelta a Barcelona. Ayer por la mañana llegaron a casa y fuimos felices por siempre jamás! 
En mi opinión, si estás buscando unos zapatos para verano que te duren, es algo en lo que vale la pena invertir!  
¡Espero que os haya gustado!