viernes, mayo 10, 2013

BLUE MY MIND


As you can see, I CUT MY BANGS! I've been really obsessed with cutting my bangs, I saw Kourtney Kardashian cut it as well and it looked so good on her, and as I have pretty short forehead as well, finally I did it! About the look, it's all about this beautiful skirt in blue I purchased in Zara a few months ago, but I think it still available, for the sandals, they are really old, but I think they are perfect for this season! What do you guys think about it? Hope you like it! :)

Como podéis ver me he cortado el flequillo! Llevaba mucho tiempo súper obsesionada con cortármelo y cuando vi que Kourtney Kardashian se lo había cortado y le quedaba tan bien, pensé que como yo también tengo la frente cortita me quedaría medianamente bien y lo hice! Sobre el look, como la falda en sí ya es llamativa me puse una camiseta muy básica gris y las sandalias bastante antiguas, pero que creo que son perfectas para esta temporada! ¿Qué os parece? Espero que os guste! :) 





















 T-shirt: H&M man
Skirt: Zara
Sandals: Zara
Sunnies: H&M