martes, enero 29, 2013

Golden Velvet Skirt



Here you've got some pics we shot this weekend! The weather is absolutely crazy, suddenly it's really cold and suddenly it's sunny and hot! So, I wore a muscle tee with my beloved velvet skirt and as it was pretty chilly, a maxi cardigan that I stole to my dad! Hope you like it and good luck with your exams! 

Aquí os dejo unas fotos que hicimos este fin de semana. Este tiempo me está volviendo loca, de repente hace muchísimo frío y de repente sale el sol y hace mucha calor! Y como hacía calorcito, me puse una camiseta con falda de terciopelo dorada y un maxi cárdigan que le quité a mi padre! Espero que os guste y mucha suerte con vuestros exámenes! 





Muscle tee , Booties and Necklace: Zara
Velvet skirt: Stradivarius
Cardigan: Carolina Herrera

Thanks for reading!